Saturday, November 14, 2009

Monkey Around

First project of the weekend: COMPLETE! Tonight I decided to make my sock monkey sewing machine cover:


I have been eying up this cute fabric for a while, but could never really think of anything I could make with it. So tonight when I was perusing Field's Fabrics for something to make into a machine cover and ran across this again, I could envision nothing else!

I'm pretty pleased with how it came out. It adds some inviting playfulness to my little sewing corner.

I hope you like it!

1 comment:

  1. I seen that fabric before! I must have stood in the store "umm"-ing and "arh"-ing as to what I could use it for. I couldn't think of anything so we parted but you have come up with a great use for it. I especially love the dust ruffle at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete