Friday, February 19, 2010

Blouse Bandwagon

It seems everyone is sewing the Sencha Blouse lately, and I am no exception! I had a lovely lazy evening free tonight so I got started on it. I got it cut out, marked, the tucks sewn, and the shoulder seams done. I am doing version three with the key hole tie at the neck. Here's just a little progress shot, I'll be finishing it tomorrow so I'll post completed pics then! So far I am LOVING the way this blouse is shaping up :)


(Sorry that it's a little blurry...)

6 comments:

  1. That is one of my next projects too! I love the fabric - can't wait to see you modeling it all finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fabric just caught my eye one day while browsing the bolts at Fields Fabrics... It's not usually something you'd find in my wardrobe but for some reason I was just drawn to it! It drapes so wonderfully and is the perfect weight. I can't wait to model it for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fabric is fantastic - what a great choice!

    I cut out and marked my version of the Sencha blouse today. As this is my first ever garment-sewing project, I'm mega-excited and I can't wait to see how it turns out (aka can't wait to find out whether I suck at sewing clothes or not).

    Best wishes from Germany,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy, I can't wait to see how yours turns out. I don't think I've come across a version of this blouse that hasn't turned out fabulously, so I'm sure yours will be no exception!

    Have fun with this blouse, I know I did :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your shirt. It's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete